Wednesday, August 03, 2005
War of the worlds... contain cute exterminators, a beautifully destroyed world, and an ending like today's compo mock exam. not bad... I still want to watch The Island.
Super slack day. damn boring also. More than half the day in school is pw. The next 1.5h is gp paper 1.
hw will never be up on time. I handed in my AQ last week. It went one round and came back today. Wonder if my gravitation hw is passed up.
I love my seat. 2 attacks of coldness on rainy days. window and fan. rubbish falling from the sky, or flying overhead all the time. haha.
I NAed my bookings this week. cant cope. Too many things i'm still not sure about. One last sortie before the start of the 2nd phase of the basic course. Hope i get in. I'll have $500 waiting for me if i can complete! =) I'm not competing for the malacca trip thing anymore. No longer leading in the course. Better slow and steady.
only 2 more charity dance shit to endure with. After tml is one. I hate it. Somebody break my leg so i dont have to go for it!
The buses are playing tricks with me these 2 days. Reached early at the bus stop for the 6.55am 966 bus to come. Ended up it was earlier than me. Had to wait 20mins for the next one. 5mins to late. Today also. I was EARLY for the 6.45am bus 8. Its never appeared. 10mins to late.
I'm not going to try and reach school late anymore. Guess who i saw in the morning! tan jiali. ngee ann poly?
haha..i should really stop hating people. Even so, i'll avoid anyone anywhere of i manage to spot familiar faces before they saw me.
okok.. i love everyone. haha!
I'm always owing people testimonials. nvm.. next time then write.
Posted at 20:19